Fujairah Phase 2 Water Transmission System
Extension of the existing transport system for drinking water, from the Fujairah desalination plant in the United Arab Emirates, for supply of the individual regions and consumers in the interior of the country.
- Elaboration of operating and maintenance manuals for the entire system with:
- Analyzes of component characteristics and main system parameters
- Calculation and selection of required filling flow and filling pressure of the downstream system pipeline branches
- Analysis, cross-checking and commenting of a large number of documents received from sub-suppliers of different subsystems and components
- 3 parallel main pipelines in total
- Overall length: over 170 km
- Diameter: up to 64"
- Capacity: more than 1 million m3/d
- 1 pumping station
- 15 receiving stations are planned
- 1 high point tank
Time period: 2010 – 2011